1. All European & United Kingdom Laws must be abided. You are responsible for your Fire Box and IP. Any malicious, unlawful or service breaking activity will result in immediate termination and legal action against your IP & Person. We work with top payment companies around the world to work against any of these activities.
2. You are responsible for subscription(s) made with your PayPal account. This means you cannot hold Fire Power Cloud LTD responsible for any subscription(s) and that if you forget to cancel the subscription(s) before or after you cancel your service(s), you will be provided with no refund unless otherwise addressed.
3. You can be provided one refund per qualifying product category using PayPal; for any reason at all within 48 hours of your order being placed. This Refund Policy does NOT apply to E-Checks ('Electronic Checks'). No refunds are provided for E-Checks unless processed by PayPal.
4. You agree that we may, at our sole discretion, suspend/terminate any service(s) provided by Fire Power Cloud LTD to you with any or no reason at all. You understand as the client that upon suspension or termination, your right to use the resources we provide will immediately be revoked and all refund after this point is at the sole discretion of the Fire Power Cloud LTD administration team. We are not responsible for any files or data lost during the termination or suspension process.
5. You are not allowed to force a refund ('Chargeback') even within our 48 Hour Refund Policy (Outlined in 'Refund Policy' above). If you issue a chargeback or dispute in any way, all service(s) on your account will be suspended and/or terminated and no refund will be given even within our 48 Hour Refund Policy; your account may also be suspended/closed and we may deny all future services to be active on your account/IP Address and there would not be a refund for the rejected service. Once you chargeback, ALL services on your account will be marked as fraudulent ('fraud'). Please note that ALTs ('Accounts owned by the same person or persons') will be terminated immediately without any such refund once so ever (as set by 'Termination') and without notice.
6. Fire Power Cloud LTD reserves the right to terminate services for any customer or end-user activity that exposes it to legal liability or endangers its ability to provide services to other customers. The contents, links, or actions on any services listed below are a violation of this agreement. This is not an exhaustive list, but is designed to assist you in evaluating whether Fire Power Cloud LTD is the appropriate service provider for you:
6.1. Child Pornography - Hosting, Distributing, or Linking to Pornography Involving a Person Under Legal Age;
6.2. CPU/Memory/Resource Abuse - Consuming Excessive Amount of Server Resources Causing Severe Performance Issues;
6.3. DoS Source - Source of Denial of Service Attack;
6.4. DoS Target - Target of Denial of Service Attack;
6.5. File Scripts - File Dump/Mirror Scripts
7. You are able to upload, store, publish, display and distribute information, text, photos, videos and other content on or through the Services (collectively, "User Content"). User Content includes any content posted by you or by users of any of your websites hosted through the Services ("User Websites"). You are solely responsible for any and all User Content and any transactions or other activities conducted on or through User Websites. By posting or distributing User Content on or through the Services, you represent and warrant to Fire Power Cloud LTD that (i) you have all the necessary rights to post or distribute such User Content, and (ii) your posting or distribution of such User Content does not infringe or violate the rights of any third party.
Limitation of Warranties:
8. By using our website, you understand and agree that all Resources we provide are "as is" and "as available". This means that we do not represent or warrant to you that:
8.1. The use of our Resources will meet your needs or requirements.
8.2. The use of our Resources will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or free from errors.
8.3. The information obtained by using our Resources will be accurate or reliable, and any defects in the operation or functionality of any Resources we provide will be repaired or corrected.
9.1. Furthermore, you understand and agree that:
9.2. Any content downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of our Resources is done at your own discretion and risk, and that you are solely responsible for any damage to your computer or other devices for any loss of data that may result from the download of such content.
9.3. No information or advice, whether expressed, implied, oral or written, obtained by you from Fire Power Cloud LTD. or through any Resources we provide shall create any warranty, guarantee, or conditions of any kind, except for those expressly outlined in this User Agreement.
10. You consent for Fire Power Cloud LTD to store your IP address and other user-identification information in our database accessible by the staff of Fire Power Cloud LTD even after you log-out and/or close your account. We will not share this information with anyone unless where and when required by law.
Responsible Use and Conduct:
11. In order to access our Resources, you may be required to provide certain information about yourself (such as identification, contact details, etc.) as part of the registration process, or as part of your ability to use the Resources.
11.1. You agree that any information you provide will always be accurate, correct, and up to date.
11.2. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of any login information associated with any account you use to access our Resources. Accordingly, you are responsible for all activities that occur under your account/s.
11.3.Any activity on your static IP is under your control. Any complaints received will be sent to you and we will deal accordingly.
12. All content and materials available on https://firepower.cloud, https://panel.firepower.cloud/, https://*.firepower.cloud/, https://firepower.cloud/, https://panel.firepower.cloud, and https://*.firepower.cloud/ including but not limited to text, graphics, website name, code, images, and logos are the intellectual property of Fire Power Cloud LTD or the respectful owners and are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law. Any inappropriate use, including but not limited to the reproduction, distribution, display or transmission of any content on this site is strictly prohibited, unless specifically authorized by Fire Power Cloud LTD.
13. The storage we provide is 'Unlimited' for the purpose of storing data related to your service. Using your Unlimited Storage for purposes other than what is required of your service is not allowed. Fire Power Cloud LTD has the right to review your excessive usage and make decisions in the best interest of other clients if needed.
If you have any questions or comments about our Terms of Service, you can open a ticket. Please title it 'Legal Dept: Terms of Service' to ensure that it reaches the appropriate representative who is able to fully answer any questions you may have.
Thank you for choosing Fire Power Cloud!
Last updated: October 20th, 2019
In Effect as of: July 12th, 2018